As the second half of July closes in, Game Pass subscribers are ready for a plethora of new titles to enjoy with their description. Xbox today confirmed the new games we’ll be able to try out over the next few weeks, revealing the final drop of Xbox Game Pass arrivals for July 2022. From new sports games to old open world favorites, there’s a lot in here for fans to get behind. Read on to learn all the Xbox Game Pass arrivals for the latter half of July 2022.
Xbox Game Pass July 2022 Additions
The following games will all be available through your Game Pass subscription between now and the end of the month. There’s plenty to explore!
19 July 2022
- As Dusk Falls (console, cloud, PC)
- Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation (PC)
- Watch Dogs 2 (console, cloud, PC)
21 July 2022
- MotoGP 22 (console, cloud, PC)
- Torment: Tides of Numenera (console, cloud)
29 July 2022
- Inside (console, cloud, PC)
With plenty of games on offer, there should be something for all Game Pass subscribers to try out. Chief of them all is As Dusk Falls, the narrative-driven new game launching on Game Pass. Equally, open world fans will relish the advanced society of Watch Dogs 2. The hardcore racing crowd will no doubt sink their teeth into the tricky two-wheeling you can find in MotoGP 22.
Xbox Game Pass July 2022 Removals
With new games on Game Pass, the trade-off is always a few more titles leaving the services. These are all those upcoming departures.
31 July 2022
- Dodgeball Academia (console, cloud, PC)
- Katamari Damacy Reroll (console, cloud, PC)
- Lumines Remastered (console, cloud, PC)
- Omno (console, cloud, PC)
- Raji: An Ancient Epic (console, cloud PC)
Luckily, none of the big-name titles on Game Pass are leaving this month. Subscribers will no doubt remember the removal of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas earlier in the year. As such, it’s good to see all the staple titles like Halo Infinite and Grounded are going nowhere.